We can assist you with a custom quote in three easy steps.
1: Complete our booking enquiry form
Let us know which experience you're interested in or which elements you would like to include in your group experience and when you would like to travel.
2: We'll design an exclusive experience for you
Our Private Groups Team will work with you to create your very own personalised itinerary.
3: We'll organise and book your entire trip
We'll book your entire trip to ensure your experience is completely seamless.
Need some inspiration?
We have put together some sample itineraries for you. Get in touch to discuss options to suit your needs.
SAMPLE ITINERARY 1: VIP EXPERIENCE
Four days, three nights' experience including:
- The Ultimate Rail Cart experience across the entire SOL Railway
- Overnight stay in the Republic of Whangamomona
- Tea at Matahiwi Gallery in Whanganui
- Visit the iconic Bridge to Nowhere
- Overnight at Blue Duck Station or Posh Pioneers
- Jet boat the Whanganui River
- Visit Lauren's Lavender Farm
- Day 1: Rail Cart to Whangamomona, Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Day 2: Rail Cart to Stratford, overnight in Whanganui, Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Day 3: Jet boat to the Bridge to Nowhere, overnight at the Blue Duck Lodge or Posh Pioneers, Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Day 4: Jet boat to the Lavender Farm, overnight in Taumarunui, Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
SAMPLE ITINERARY 2: WORK FUNCTION
Christmas Work Function including:
- Tokirima Taster Rail Cart experience
- Local guides' stories and legends
- Delicious Christmas Buffet
- Take a private shuttle from Forgotten World Motel to Okahukura
- Board the Forgotten World Rail Carts with a knowledgeable local guide for a Tokirima Taster Rail Cart experience
- Shuttle back to Forgotten World Motel
- Lovely Christmas Lunch Buffet at Forgotten World Motel